Overcome what’s holding you back from investing in tax liens or tax deeds at our 2013 Tax Lien Investing Conference!
A year ago I conducted a survey and found that 80% of the subscribers to the TaxLienInvestingTips.com blog had not invested in tax liens or tax deeds. But close to half of you have either purchased courses or been to a seminar, but haven’t taken any action. So I asked “why not.” And I got lots of reasons back from would be investors as to why they hadn’t gotten started yet. Many of you felt that you still didn’t know enough, some were afraid of losing money, and others simply didn’t know how to get started. If you fall into any of these categories – I can help. And I’d like to help you IN PERSON, at my next conference in Baltimore Maryland on Friday April 26,2013.
At my next tax lien investing conference and workshop I’ll be teaching you exactly what you need to know to get started with tax lien investing. I’ll let you know:
- What tax sales are coming up
- Where is the best place for you to start
- What strategies are best for new investors
- Where to get the tax sale information
- What you need to know to buy profitable tax liens
- Where to find the information to do your due diligence, even if you’re doing it online
- The best way to invest through your self-directed IRA
- The easiest way to get started if you are not a US citizen and live in another country
- And More….
I know that is a lot of information to go over in one day, but I’m going to cut to the chase – no hype, no fluff, just what you need to know to be successful. And because I may not be able to answer your questions individually at the conference, everyone who comes to the conference will get a complimentary 30 day strategy session with me to answer you questions and make sure that you get started in the right direction.
Find out more about the conference and register at www.TaxLienLady.com/conference.
This conference is ideal for you if you’ve not invested yet for any of these reasons:
- You don’t know how to do your due diligence
- Your a foreigner and you don’t know how to invest in US liens or deeds
- You want to invest with a self-directed IRA, but don’t have one yet
- You don’t know how to find out about tax sales
- You don’t have the time to invest and want an agent to do it for you
- You don’t want to wait out the redemption period and want to buy liens that are ready to foreclose now
- You’re tired of the hype and fluff and want some real answers now!
- You have a lot of money buy no time
- You have time but little money to invest and want to get started
And the best news is that the registration fee is under $100 per person, plus Tax Lien Lady Members get a 70% discount. Members can log onto the member site to register at the discounted price!
Not a member get the registration info, and a link to join the Members Area at www.TaxLienLady.com/conference.
I can’t wait to meet YOU in Baltimore!