Tax Lien Investing For Foreigners

invest in US tax liensHere’s some help with Tax Lien Investing for Foreigners

What’s keeping you from investing in the U.S. online tax lien or tax deed sales?

It could be that you just don’t know where to start. Or maybe you don’t know how to find out about the online tax sales, or do your due diligence on properties. Or it may be that you just don’t know how to go about getting the 2 things that a foreigner or a foreign company must have in order to invest in the U.S.

1.  U.S.  tax identification number – this could be an Employee Identification Number (EIN) for you business, or an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).

2.  U.S. bank account.

It used to be a simple procedure to get an ITIN number and a U.S. bank account. But since 9/11 and heightened homeland security issues, it’s become more challenging.

You used to be able to simply apply for a ITIN number – but now you have to show that you need an ITIN number before the U.S. government will give you one. That means that

you need to do a tax return. And in order to need to do a tax return you have to have a business that makes income in the U.S.

So now you need to first form a U.S. corporation or LLC and get an EIN number, then show that you need an ITIN in order to do a tax return. What used to be a simple process has become pretty complicated. The same thing has happened when it comes to opening a bank account. U.S. banks have made that process more difficult as well.

There Is A Solution

I have found a solution for foreign investors who want to invest in tax liens and tax deeds in the U.S. I found an attorney that will set up an LLC for you – in the state where you want to invest, and help facilitate getting your tax ID number and a US bank account. I’ll be unveiling this new service at my upcoming tax lien investing conference in Baltimore Maryland on April 26th. Hope to see you there!

This entry was posted in Answering Questions, motivation, Wealth Building. Bookmark the permalink.