Here is my assessment of what's been happening with tax lien investing this past year, what's ahead for the future of the industry, and what I'm currently doing to insure profitability with my investments. Continue reading
I was all set to give you one more tax lien investing video quick tip for 2016. But instead I decided to give you what I think are the 2 best tips of the year.
Here are the 2 Quick Tip Videos that I considered to have the best information for those of you who are just starting out with tax lien investing. "Finding The Tax Sale Information" and "Preparing To Go To The Tax Sale."
Finding the Tax Sale Information
Preparing To Go To The Tax Sale
Get it now at http://TaxLienInvestingSecrets.com/digital-training
It's half-price until midnight tonight!
Happy New Year!
Now that the year is over and 2017 is about to begin, let's celebrate the highlights of 2016!
What did you accomplish this year?
What milestones did you achieve?
What are you proud of?
I'll be honest, 2016 was not my best year. It was challenging and a little stressful to say the least. But you know what? Looking back I really did accomplish a lot.
Here are some of my highlights of 2016:
- The updated version of my book "Tax Lien Investing Secrets: How You Can Get 8-36% Return on Your Money Without The Typical Risk of Real Estate Investing or the Uncertainty of the Stock Market," went to number 1 in 2 categories on Amazon!
- I purchased my first HUD deal with a funding partner, managed the rehab and sold it 6 months later, making a nice profit for me and my partner. I'm now on my second deal. It's a bigger house, a little more work on the rehab, and should yield an even bigger profit!
- We conducted 2 new 6 week online trainings this year; one in the spring and one in the fall. They were our best trainings yet and are now available as online trainings.
- In September my husband and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary. We also got to go on a cruise together with our Investor Comps Online Mastermind group and we had a wonderful time away with like minded friends and our awesome real estate investing coach.
- I was able to buy a handful of liens this year for investors in the Tax Lien Profits Club. All at decent interest rates.
- I got to meet some of my subscribers and members and spend some time with them at a couple of live events for Investor Comps Online this year!
- My final highlight of 2016 is all of you who read my posts and emails and all of subscribers and members that I got to talk to this year. So many of you told me you how you appreciate the information and training I deliver during free strategy sessions or member consultations that I did this year. Thank you for your trust in me!
What were some of your highlights of 2016?
I'd love to read them. If you like, you can share them in the comments below.
Want to know what's in part 2 of the tax lien investing secrets book?
In previous quick tip videos I've told you a little about my new best seller "Tax Lien Investing Secrets: How You Can Get 8% to 36% Return on Your Money Without the Typical Risk of Real Estate Investing or the Uncertainty of the Stock Market!" I've told you about what's in the chapters in Part 1 of the Tax Lien Investing Secrets book. Part 1 really tells you how to invest in profitable tax liens or tax deeds.
When you watch the Quick Tip video below, you'll find out more about what's in Part 2 of the book. Part 2 is really about what to do after you purchase a tax lien or tax deed and how you cash in on your investment - in other words how you actually get paid. It's also about how to keep track of your investment and automate your investing. Learn more when you watch the 2 and half minute video below, and at the very end of the video you'll also learn how you can get the training program based on the book for half-price!
Video Quick Tip # 33
Get ready for 2017 Tax Sales!
Get ready for tax sales in the spring of 2017 by purchasing the digital training based on the Tax Lien Investing Secrets book for half-price of the original live training! Get it now at http://taxlieninvestingsecrets.com/digital-training
My friend and colleague Rick Dawson has been quietly perfecting his "Tax Sale Sniper" patent-pending software system for 18 months, and only a few lucky people get it now and get to work with him one-on-one. His new Tax Sale Sniper Software is available to limited attendees of his next workshop this weekend from December 3-5. I really wish I could go but I have a family function to attend on Saturday December 4th and a webinar to do on the 5th.
I really, really, love his new software though, so you may see me at his next event. Here's why I think that this software is a got to have tool for your tax lien investing:
- It has the tax sale lists for most of the tax sales that are coming up all over the country.
- If it doesn't have a tax sale list that you want, you can get it loaded into the system.
- You can even have custom lists loaded into the viewer.
- All you need is a property identification number and the software will get all the assessment information.
- The best part - it will show an aerial view of the parcel and a google street view if it's available.
Cool Huh!! Up until now only a few of Rick's students have had access to this amazing tool. But you can get your hands on it this weekend when you attend his workshop in Charleston South Carolina December 3-5. I've heard from one of his students that has been using Tax Sale Sniper and he's told me that the software alone was worth the tuition for this event. You see during this 3 day training, Rick gives you training on tax lien and redeemable deed investing (South Carolina is a redeemable deed state) and he shows you how to use the software to choose the right properties to research. Then he takes you to look at the properties, shows what to look for and what to look out for. And on the third day he takes you to the tax sale and shows you how to bid. And he guarantees that you'll get at least one tax sale property.
This is his last live event of the year and he won't be doing another one until next spring. But you don't want to wait until then because Rick has indicated that the registration fee for this event is sure to be increased for next year. Learn all about Rick's Incredible
software, how it works, and how you can get your hands on it AND participate in his next hands on workshop and buy some redeemable tax deeds...
CLICK HERE to watch a free video and find out more!